- "Son of a..."
- "Oh no!"
- Castle Defender is immune to any removal spells, and wont be affected by Inuit Kenny or Sorceress Liane's Deathwishes. Use that to your advantage.
- Castle Defender's attacks can also be boosted by Mr. Mackey and The Master Ninjew, making it hit harder than before.
- Although Castle Defender does take damage over time, it can be healed. Use cards like Friar Jimmy, Priest Maxi, or Hallelujah to make him live longer.
- The Crusader that it spawns can also be boosted by Mackey.
- Added to the game.
- Added to all packs and lockers.
- The PvE card description is "You shall not pass... this tower!" is a reference to The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
- This is the first campaign card to be released in the main game.
- If Castle Defender is mind controlled when it dies, it can sometimes spawn 3 Crusaders.